A guest of a Trails Club of Rossmoor Member may hike with the Club under the following circumstances:
1. Because of the noise and somewhat mild chaos that happens on Wednesday and Saturday mornings, it is strongly recommended that a Trails Club member call the hike leader at least one day in advance of the hike to inform the hike leader that s/he would like to bring a guest on that hike leader's hike.
2. Permission will be granted by the hike leader after a Guest and Trails Club member sign and date a "Guest Waiver Form" which includes the guest's emergency phone number.
4. On the back of the Guest Waiver Form, guest will read the Rules of the Trail and initial that s/he understand the rules and are willing to follow them.
5. Hike leader will staple the Guest Waiver Form to the sign up sheet for that day.
6. The Guest Waiver Form and the Rules of the Trail will be posted together on the website together, listed under Guest Policy, so Trails Club member can print. A folder with the Guest Waiver Form with the Rules of the Trail on the back will also be kept in the Trails Club Box at Gateway and maintained by the Membership Committee